Apply for the Empowerment Market
Why should you be a vendor at the Prodigal Pottery Empowerment Market?
• The market will be great exposure for your small business or ministry with like- minded women around the community.
• The market will include 2.5 hours of intentional shopping, with guests being driven specifically to your booths to check out your products and shop!
• You will be supporting the work being done with women in need employed by Prodigal Pottery. All of our employees are fleeing homelessness, domestic abuse, and sex trafficking and your attendance and booth fee will support the work of restoration we do with these women in need every day.
• Prodigal Pottery is a 501c3 non-profit, so your booth fee is a tax-deductible donation and you will receive a tax-deductible receipt for being a part of the Empowerment Market.
• Booth fee is $150 and includes a 6’ table and 2 chairs, 2 free tickets to attend Hymns of Hope (value of $60) a vendor goody bag and extensive promotion of your small business/ministry before the event. There is no application fee.
• Set-up will be from 2 pm through 5 pm on Thursday, September 13th. Booths must be set up by 5:30 and must be attended the entire time shoppers are present (6-7, 30 minute intermission, and 9-10+)
• There are only 20 booths available, so space is limited! Applications are due on August 13th. We will make our selection and will contact all applicants by August 15th.